HP "Business Accelerated" Promotion ("Promotion") Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING. Eligibility: Open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, have not been convicted of any felony or of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude nor subject to any protective order or restraining order at the time of entry or during the previous twelve months, and are a member of LinkedIn and Small Biz Nation. See Rule #3 for instructions on how to become a free member of LinkedIn and Small Biz Nation. Employees, officers and directors (and their IRS dependents, immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their respective spouses] and those living in their same households [whether or not related]) of The Hewlett-Packard Company ("Sponsor"), and any of its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, advertising, promotion, or production agencies and Web masters/suppliers are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited. Subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to verify eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Promotion Timing: The Promotion begins April 1, 2013 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on April 21, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion Period is divided into three (3) weekly entry periods (each a "Week") as defined in the chart below. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion.
||04/01/13, 12:00:00 a.m. PDT
||04/07/13, 11:59:59 p.m. PDT
||04/08/13, 12:00:01 a.m. PDT
||04/14/13, 11:59:59 p.m. PDT
||04/15/13, 12:00:01 a.m. PDT
||04/21/13, 11:59:59 p.m. PDT
3. Becoming a Member: In order to participate in the Promotion, you must be a member of LinkedIn. There is no fee associated with becoming a member of LinkedIn. To join LinkedIn, go to www.linkedin.com and follow the online instructions. Limit one (1) LinkedIn account per person/e-mail address.
4. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, visit www.hp.com/officejetprox (the "Website") and follow the online instructions to sign in with your LinkedIn account and provide your email address as instructed on the Website. Your email address will be used for prize notification purposes. For each week day (defined as Monday through Friday) of each Week of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will publish a Promotion question, inviting participants to respond with an answer ("Response"). Responses will not be judged. For each valid Response in accordance with Rule #5, entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Weekly Drawing and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit one (1) Response per Promotion question.
Each Response must be received by the applicable Week's End Date and Time in order to be eligible for that particular Weekly drawing and to count as a valid entry into the Grand Prize drawing. At the beginning of each new Week (of the Promotion Period), the previous Week's questions will no longer be available to answer although answers posted to the Website will be available to review or to add additional comments on HP's Small Biz Nation group on LinkedIn. Any comments or additions made on the LinkedIn site will not affect number of entries received for the individual entrant. No other form of entry is valid. Each Response must be in compliance with these Official Rules and the Response Guidelines as outlined below.
Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Promotion and a dispute thereafter arises regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. "Authorized account subscriber" is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter or Respond more than the permitted number of times may be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's discretion.
Grand Prize Bonus Entries: Any entrant who provides one (1) Response to all fifteen (15) Promotion questions will receive two (2) additional entries into the Grand Prize drawing. Note: Responses to Promotion questions must be submitted during the Week in which the Promotion questions were posted. Once a Week has closed, entrants are no longer eligible to answer any of that Week's Promotion questions.
5. Response Guidelines: Each Response must contain a relevant answer to be valid. Responses must be original; may not have won previous awards; may not have been previously published; may not be obscene or indecent; cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, profane or pornographic, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; cannot be offensive or endorse any form of hate or hate group; cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products or services, or other people, products or companies; cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; may not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate any applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations, the LinkedIn.com User Agreement or Small Biz Nation group rules/terms and conditions; may not contain any reference to any third party trademarks, names or third party logos or any copyrighted components (other than those owned by the entrant); and cannot contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses. Responses not in compliance with the Response Guidelines may be disqualified, in Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor makes the final determination as to what Responses are eligible to take part in this Promotion and/or to be included on the Website. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any Response it deems ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Response guidelines set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Promotion Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Response which fails to comply with the Response guidelines.
BY SUBMITTING A RESPONSE, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER RESPONSE MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR'S WEBSITES AND/OR SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE (e.g. FACEBOOK, TWITTER, LINKEDIN), IN SPONSOR'S DISCRETION. Submission of a Response grants Sponsor and its agents an unlimited worldwide and perpetual license and right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such Response in any way, in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration to the entrant.
RESPONSES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE ARE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
By submitting a Response, you agree that your Response is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Response on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Response, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
6. Drawings: One (1) Weekly Prize winner will be selected for each Week in a random drawing to be held on or about each Drawing Date listed in Rule #2, from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Week. The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about April 23, 2013 from among all eligible entries received throughout the entire Promotion Period. Entries will carry forward to the Grand Prize drawing only; entries will not carry forward to subsequent Weekly Prize drawings. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be notified by email, using the email collected upon entering, within five (5) business days of the applicable random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email addresses of entrants. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer a prize or redeem a prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
7. Prize Details/Odds: Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for him/herself and one (1) guest to Indianapolis, Indiana to attend the 2013 Indianapolis 500 Mile Race on May 26, 2013. Travel dates: May 25, 2013 – May 27, 2013. Travel dates are subject to change. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest (from a major airport near winner's home), one (1) standard hotel room (double-occupancy) for three (3) days/two (2) nights, two (2) race tickets, access to HP's luxury suite at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, meals at the track and Race Day souvenir packet, police-escorted luxury coach transportation between hotel and Indianapolis Motor Speedway on May 26, 2013, garage passes and an opportunity to meet Simon Pagenaud (subject to availability), and a $250.00 pre-paid debit card (subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer). If winner lives within 250 miles of Indianapolis, Indiana, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize winner. Garage tour is subject to the rules and regulations of Indianapolis Motor Speedway and any applicable sanctioning body, including the execution of separate waivers and/or release of liability as required. All standard terms and conditions apply to tickets. Tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures established by issuer. Winner and guest will be required to wear long pants if permitted in the pit area (no shorts, sleeveless shirts or open-toe shoes will be permitted). In order to claim prize, additional waivers and/or releases of liability required by Indianapolis Motor Speedway and/or any applicable sanctioning body shall also be required as applicable. Winner and guest must travel from the same departure location and must travel on the same itinerary. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor's discretion. Actual retail value of the prize will vary depending on the winner's residence and may fluctuate due to market conditions, changes in value of components (e.g. air transportation and hotel rates) and other reasons, and actual retail value at time of actual prize award may be different than ARV stated herein due to such conditions. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. It is the winner's responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including passport or driver's license) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Sponsor is not liable for any missed prize events or opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. Winner will be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in. All meals, gratuities, in-room charges, travel expenses, transfers, taxes, insurance and other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Winner must accept prize as stated and travel on dates specified by Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Once travel guests have been selected, they may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. If winner is eligible, but a minor in his/her state of residence, winner's travel guest must be winner's parent or legal guardian. A minor may accompany winner as a travel guest only if the winner is the minor's parent or legal guardian. Minor must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor's parent or legal guardian. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Up to $5,000.00.
BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, GRAND PRIZE WINNER ACCEPTS THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ATTENDING RACE DAY EVENTS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE GRAND PRIZE EVENTS IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT SPONSOR AND RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Weekly Prize (3 total, 1 per Week): Each Weekly Prize winner will receive one (1) HP Officejet Pro X. ARV: $799.99 each. Winners must accept prize as stated, or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
Total ARV of all prizes: $7,399.97. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for a given drawing. Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The difference between any stated prize value and actual prize value will not be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winners will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the value of the prize.
Applicable to Grand Prize: Sponsor reserves the right to conduct background check of any and all records of the potential Grand Prize Winner and guest, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports to confirm eligibility. To the extent necessary under law, the potential Grand Prize Winner and guest shall authorize this background check to confirm such eligibility. Sponsor may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by the potential Grand Prize Winner and guest. To that end, the potential Grand Prize Winner and guest may be obligated to provide necessary contacts and other information so that the Sponsor may conduct such investigation. If not eligible, Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify the potential Grand Prize Winner and/or guest from any prize element, based on the background check and his/her guest must successfully pass a background check and security screening to be reviewed and approved by Sponsor and its agents and representatives, prior to being declared as Grand Prize Winner and/or participating in Grand Prize.
8. General Conditions: Entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that Sponsor, LinkedIn Corporation, Promotion Parties, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively "Released Parties") are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be indemnified and held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Except where legally prohibited, winners grant (and agree to confirm this grant in writing) permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval. Potential Grand Prize winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within three (3) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Potential Weekly Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Any prize won by an eligible minor may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian who must sign all required documents, if any. If documents are not returned timely, or if the prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Weekly Prizes will be shipped within 6-8 weeks of winner verification.
In no event will Sponsor, Released Parties, or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the Website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations of exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT AS PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS ("JAMS Rules and Procedures") then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply California law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant's filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT'S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN SPONSOR'S PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT OR PRIZE RECIPIENT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. Governing Law/Jurisdiction: By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, in Santa Clara County, California. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Santa Clara County, California, USA.
12. Winners List: For the names of the winners, write your complete name and address on a 3" x 5" card and mail in a first-class, stamped envelope to: HP "Business Accelerated" Promotion Winners List, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 922-708, Young America, MN 55558-3000, for receipt by May 31, 2013.
Sponsor: The Hewlett-Packard Company, 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185.
© Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. 2013. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Promotion begins 4/1/13 at 12:00:00 a.m. PDT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PDT on 4/21/13. Weekly entry deadlines apply. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US/DC, 18 or older at the time of entry, who have not been convicted of any felony or of a misdemeanor involving moral turpitude nor subject to any protective order or restraining order at the time of entry or during the previous twelve months, and are a member of LinkedIn. Void where prohibited. Grand Prize (1): a trip for winner and a guest to Indianapolis, IN to attend the 2013 Indianapolis 500 Mile Race on 5/26/13. ARV: up to $5,000. Weekly Prizes (3 total, 1 per Week): one (1) HP Officejet Pro X. ARV: $799.99 each. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for a given drawing. Subject to full Official Rules available at www.hp.com/officejetprox .com. Sponsor: The Hewlett-Packard Company, 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304-1185.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn.
1. Based on published fastest print speeds for the HP X551dw and X576dw models compared to laser and inkjet color desktop MFPs <$1000 USD and printers <$800 USD validated by WirthConsulting.org Jan. 2013. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerspeeds.
2. Cost per page (CPP) claim is based on the majority of color laser MFPs <$1,000 USD MSRP and color laser printers <$800 USD MSRP as of March 2012, ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q1 2012. CPP comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers' highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on HP 970XL/971XL ink cartridges' estimated street price. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.